September 13, 2007

All Story about deaf...

Were you born deaf?

Yes,I am born normal deaf.

Are any of your children or family members deaf?


Yes, My kids and Fiance are deaf as normal too.. ( My Fiance don't know if he born deaf or not because there long story about him. Army men found him ( guess age around 2 or 3 yrs old ) on street at South Korea. Then their parents adopt him when he was 8 yrs old and bring to USA.

(8 deaf in my family now, include kids and adults)

In my family members all are hearing but just me and my middle sister and now my middle sister have three kids, she have two deaf as normal and one hearing ( because two different fathers). My older sister and her two kids are hearing... So weird! So, We don't have any GENE deaf in our family. So, We called me and my middle sister 1st Gene and now our kids is 2ND Gene...


Do you hear any sound at all?


No, I cant hear at all , but I can hear when I wear hearing aids and I can heard like phone ringing, dog bark, knock, and another noise. but I cant understand letters or words. When my Fiance yell to loud and I can heard him because he to closer to my ears.


Do you think your other senses are stronger?


Yes, I can senses feeling like when my Fiance try to talk to me and he stomp on floor or wave or sometimes throw thing on me. LOL! That normal for us... :0) And I am good catch eyes and learning fast without explain, like when I set up the table and I don't need to read the instruction just looked at picture. I guess just lazy to read. LOL! I can do anything like for as mom, can talk on phone tty, can cooking, I can do everything... Just one thing that cant talk as good... I can use my voice but I don't use my voice often.


And I want to tell you one thing....

All hearing people can catch good by hear like nervous voice, sound lie, happy, sad, weird noise , etc...


All deaf people can catch good by body language ( can tell if they lie or act funny) and expression ( oh, it easy to read their face by sad, mad, unlike, and more)



INTEREST???? :0)


"Thank You"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do all the people who wear hearing aids wear them made by the same company, and if not can you provide a breakdown by make?

Sunnymommie said...

Yes, some of them. Some different hearing aids with mold inside not showed hearing aids.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm wondering if you went to a Deaf school. But it's just idle curiosity. I've taken several years of sign language but am very rusty. Do all/any of your family sign?

Sunnymommie said...

No, I don't go to deaf school. I went to public school, because there have few deaf classes.

Not all my family know signs. Just my mom, sister and few cousins. Because we don't see all my family much.