February 01, 2008

Family are Forever

I'm so excited that Scrappin Kids asked me to join with them for Feb design team and I said YES! Thank you so much!!!

Here is mine layout for Feb Scrappin Kids challenge about our family.


"This is my whole family.
I just can't imagine how I could live without them.
They are important in my life.
I found perfect poem of how I feel about my family"

Poem :
A Family is a Place to cry, to laugh, to vent frustration,
to ask for help and tease and yell to be kissed and hugged and smiled at.
A Family is People who care when you are sad,
who love you no matter what,
who share your triumphs,
who don't expect you to be perfect just grow with honesty in our own direction.
A Family is a Circle where we learn to like ourselves,
where we learn to make good decisions,
where we learn to think before we do,
where we learn integrity and respect for others,
where we are special, where we share ideas,
where we listen and are listened to,
where we learn the rules of life to prepare ourselves for the world.
The world is a Place where anything can happen.
If we grow in a Loving Family, We are ready for the world.

Please come and check us!! Scrappin Kids :)

6 comments:

Wati Basri said...

that is such a precious layout Katey!love that poem!!

Erin said...

beautiful layout congrats on the DT!


ps, you won my blog candy I need your address. :)

kitkat said...

Saw this LO of your at Scrapping Kids. This LO is gorgeous and so meaningful.

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Love this LO...the Poem is soooo Sweet!!!

Stacy said...

Your family is beautiful. By the way I drew a number for my blog candy and guess what. It was you but you did not leave me an email so if you could hop on over to my blog and drop me an email with your snail mail address I will get your goodies right out to ya! Thanx for playing and I love your scrap page. Stacy

Colleen said...

Great layout and congrats on the DT position! Thanks for stopping by my blog too!