October 29, 2007

Halloween and costume

I am bad with blogger, because I am very busy with my kids and I have no time to put in my blogger....and I will try my best to keep update for my family and friends. :0)

So, anyways here picutre of my son Donovan... it his first Halloween and I put witch hat from my daughter costume.. he is so cutie!

This is her first costume this year, it witch pink! She looked so beautiful.. We dont get her first costume few years ago because we dont want to get her sick from very cold outside.. ( long story about Malia when she was a baby). So, Finally this year get her costume and let her go Treat-n-Trick in my home area...




When we told Malia go to neighbors and get candy and she was like confuse and dont understand why have to go neighbors and get candy then she did and we told her to tell them thank you ( with signs) and she did it....and we keep going to go different neighbors and she started love to get more candy and more... and we just go two different streets, because outside is very cold and light rain...:( but she had good time to got some candy...she really really crazy about choclate!


Now, we cant wait do same with our son and daughter together next year...and also I will make Peter do costume next year too! hehe!

12 comments:

Tammy Gray said...

What an adorable outfit!! How cute! Love that pumpkin, too! Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

wow those costumes are great!! We don't really know how to carve a pumpkin so ours is still sitting on the table, waiting for some inspiration to come our way. I love the way you carved yours!!

- Karenika (too lazy to log in :)

Jen Sue Wild said...

Katey,
I love the pix of your DD. Your kids are just so beautiful. I always love seeing the LO you make on AMM.
Hugs Jensue.

Unknown said...

the costumes are sooooo cute!!!!!!

Gabrielle said...

SO CUTE!

I love the pink witch costume!

chenguna said...

Wow I luve her witch costume! She is soo cute!

Stacey said...

She's adorable and that's a great costume!!

Raechelle Bellus said...

cute little costume! The layout and pumpkins are great too!

Norma Kennedy said...

Aww she is ADORABLE ! My little one dressed up as a witch as well.

Norma

Linda said...

those pictures are so wonderful--you and your childen will treasure them so much in future years!

Unknown said...

Ktey your little girls is such a cutie! I love the pink "gothic" witch outfit. She's precious! I hope you had fun!

Samm said...

Wow, what gorgeous children!

Samm
x