October 19, 2007

My Preggy Calendar 2005

All the story about me, my fiance and my sweet Malia was in my belly....It take me to finish for 2 weeks. WHEW! I am really enjoy doing mini album now! I dont know, if I put to much or not but I like how it look...Malia was breech all the way till I was closer to 9 months and doctor verison my belly to make Malia go down and it did! It hurt like hell but it short to do that.. I glad that I dont have to do C.S.! There have a lot story in there..I hope Malia will enjoy read all the story...and I cant wait to do another preggy calendar for my son...

Thank you for looking!













12 comments:

Emily said...

Katey this is absloutely gorgeous! Great job!

Patter Cross said...

This turned out great. Love all of the extra goodies on each page. Wonderful!

Raechelle Bellus said...

this is fantastic! I love everything about this!

Daniela Dobson said...

I love this, so much detail :)

Cathy Pascual said...

gorgeous!!!
wow! I wish I had a done preggy journal. This will be such a wonderful keepsake!

Danielle Flanders said...

Love your book!!
Did the drs. have to turn the baby? They had to do that to me with my first one too. It did hurt! Hope everything is going well!

Angela Zapien said...

So pretty and what a cool idea!

Unknown said...

Wow what a wonderful work of art and heart!!!
I couldn't leave a comment on A Million Memories for the "innocent" layout you did for Method Playground sewing challenge, so I came here to tell you how wonderful it is!!!
I just love that stitched heart and what a beautiful layout!!
Thanks so much for playing with us!
B-

Malin said...

Such a cute calender!
Love the front page!!

Gabrielle said...

Katey...

This is GORGEOUS!

I'm scrapliftin' girlie! :)

Unknown said...

Katey this is gorgeous! I love all the pockets and trinkets and that cute little preggo avatar on the front! Great Job!

Tiffany said...

This is fantastic! I love looking at all your stuff-you are so talented! I want to do preggy journals!