November 08, 2007

{From the Journal Jar}

http://fromthejournaljar.blogspot.com

Second Challenge: Do I have nickname? yes, a few nicknames ....

My real name is Katey and many people name me Katie because of sound same as Katey and I hate it... My good friend name me Kay because she want to short name ... I love my mom called me Sunshine Bear, because she spoil me and also I'm her last baby. ( not spoil anymore because I am woman and mommy now!:)

Here is mine for nickname page



I want to thank them so much, because I always hate journal but now, I start like journal now because I want to improve my journal and english....

hug!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Cute Sunshine Bear! Thanks for playing again! Fun page!

Amy said...

I am super inspired by your challenge piece, I want to do one right now :-)

Unknown said...

I love your page!!! So cool that it's right on the page of a book.

Don't moms give the best nicknames?!

~kim