November 04, 2007

Where I live..........

Challenge at {From the Journal Jar} http://fromthejournaljar.blogspot.com



I live in Ellet area, we just moved new house 3 months ago. We love our home, because it cozy small house and have nice back yard. I love my kitchen and scrap room in basement. We just can't wait do garden flowers and vegs in our back yard and front next spring.

Here have lot farm and flea markets, we love go to flea market lot, because we always find good stuff. :)

We will stay here for few years then moving to Indiana for my kid's deaf school...

Here my picture of my front house... I love it !

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Thanks for playing! Great blog-you have adorable kids! If you have time before Tuesday to scrap this, you can be in the running for the great RAK we have up for grabs! Your work is fantastic!